- Italian family-owned and operated business
- True craftsmanship from a qualified stonemason
- Knowledgeable advice and help
- Over 52 years experience in working with natural stone
- Friendly customer service
- 80% of business from personal recommendation
- Positive Google reviews – all five star!
- Affordable prices and exceptional quality
- Completely customised work
- Professional and neat
- Purchase direct and eliminate the middle man – saving you money
- We will make your dream come true to deliver your perfect kitchen or bathroom granite, marble or quartz kitchen or bathroom worktop.
Our experience and skill, together with our meticulous attention to detail will ensure that we deliver your vision. We work with you every step of the way to deliver bespoke solutions to create a luxurious kitchen or bathroom worktop that is designed just for you.
Our expert craftsmanship and years of experience working with natural stone make us the obvious choice if you are looking for a quality end product that enhances your home.
We fuse the most advanced technology in the Stone Industry with traditional craftmanship of our stone artisans to produce the finest quality you will find anywhere. Period!!! It’s worth it even if it takes extra time, with individual attention as the quality of manufacture is our first priority. A extra standard of workmanship is followed for every single project combined with painstakingly attention to detail which is unmatched by high volume production companies.
That’s why there are a number of advantages using a small, local fabrication business.The most obvious is that you are able to communicate directly with the very person who will do the entire process of design, cut, polish and installation of your worktops. We keep you informed at every step of the process and will explain everything for you!
Talk to our many satisfied customers and find out what our customers think. References available upon request.
Wide selection of granite, marble and quartz
We offer a wide range of colors in a variety of stone surfaces: granite, marble, slate, basalt, onyx, limestone and engineered stone (quartz) to suit your individual requirements. We have the largest number of suppliers for natural stone and quartz maintaining a range of 600 plus colours.
Service & Convenience
All materials natural or unnatural are not created equal. The slabs are always inspected by us for fissures and defects long before they arrive in the workshop. You can also view and approve the entire slab yourself before we begin processing. You also have the opportunity to join in the tops templates layout decisions to ensure that your favorite parts of the stone can be placed at the most preferred locations possible.
By directly dealing all the manufacturing processes independently, we can reduce the price drastically and install affordable granite kitchen worktops with value services at no additional costs. We use only the highest quality materials as we do not import low quality from India, China for the following reasons:
– varied thickness on different areas on the slab from 27mm to 32mm
– long travel on sea containers and exposure to heat makes the slabs prone to bowing
– using a low number of diamonds to polish the surface of slabs and using colour liquid epoxy resin, is shortening the overall time but lowers the quality of the surface making it softer and easy to scratch and stain, also changing the colour which makes profiles on worktops to look much lighter. Most of the companies try to hide that by using dyes and waxes, which will fade away depending on how often and what is used to clean the surface (worst parts sink, grooves and areas that are mostly used).
– only one stonemason will work on a single project from the beginning to the end, this ensures that all the polished edges, sinks and corners will look the same, not like most of the other companies that will used different stonemasons (combined with machinery) on the same project, the overall finish looking like an mix and match
– we don’t use standard dimension pre polished tops and upstands from import, generally they come with the above imperfections and different colour in between 30mm top and 20mm upstands (most common excuses explanation different angle of view different colour)
– we do not use lasers or Correx Corrugated Plastic for templatings, which has the advantage to reduce time and cost but with the huge disadvantage of not maintaining the exact dimension and overhangs. No two kitchens are identical, walls are usually uneven and by making precise templates we eliminate errors.
– we do not put joints on hob or sinks (less joints is possible on worktops and upstands, 3.37m worktops no joint see portfolio)
– an inviting and truly comfortable worktop with a smooth touch even along the bottom edge as we polish 70mm under.
We tailor make and install kitchens worktops, bathroom bench tops, bath surrounds, vanity tops, countertops, table tops, splash-backs, up-stands, cupboard tops, bar tops, retail counter tops, restaurant counter and servery tops, hotel and reception foyer, staircases (treads and risers) and other surfaces available in a variety of shades and colours to suit any design. We cover areas including London, Surrey, Sussex, Essex, Kent, Hertfordshire, Berkshire, and Hampshire.