Templating takes 1 hour to 3 hours depending (size, complicated jobs). Please be present or have someone on site that have your AUTHORIZATION to make these decisions on your behalf.
Make the templater aware of any changes or technical information regarding colour (type material), design, profile, drainer grooves, sink, tap position, radius corner size, etc.
Kitchen units need to be solid and in good condition, with adequate support at the back as well as at the front. Islands and peninsula’s must be well anchored and supported in such a way as to avoid any risk of tipping.
Templater will advise on additional support, this responsibility for providing such support rests to the customer.
ANY VISIT ON SITE WHEN THESE FOLLOWING CRITERIA ARE NOT MET WILL INCUR ADDITIONAL COSTS
To ensuring the correct fit of your worktops, vanity next criteria must be adhered before we booked in for templating:
– All the base units must be fixed and in their final position and perfectly level(tolerance 1mm to 2mm)
– All doors panels must be on, any plastering must be completed.
– All sinks, taps hobs, range coker etc must be on site.
– Heavy range cookers must be fixed in their final position
– Temporary worktops,sink etc (if installed) mast be removed.
– if is a renovation – existing worktops mast be removed and other modifications must be carried out prior to templating occurs.
– Area to be templated must be cleared and easy to access
– Any information not available to the templater at the time will delay the manufacturing of your new worktops
Approximately 3 to 5 working days after the template your worktops / vanity top will be completed and ready for installation.
For tread (staircases) or commercial projects other conditions must be met.