Installation of kitchen worktops takes between 2 hours (straight forward jobs) to 6 hours (complicated jobs). To enable us to install your worktops the following criteria must be met:
1. Clear access through the property must be ensured as some pieces of stone can be very long and heavy.
2. Electricity and water must be provided for our fitters
3. Temporary worktops, sink etc. (if installed) mast be removed.
4. Area around the installation zone must be cleared
5. For tread (staircases) or commercial projects other conditions must be met.
You are required to be present on completion of the installation to inspect the worktops and arrange for the balance to be paid by debit/credit card, cash.